AgCarolina Farm Credit is upgrading our systems this summer to better serve you. Once these upgrades are complete, you will enjoy faster and more streamlined services with many additional benefits, including easier online account management.
Get ready for a new online and mobile experience.
The first step will be updating our online banking portal, currently known as AccountAccess, to Digital Banking. Due to the upgrade, existing borrowers will need to re-register with us to access their accounts online on or after June 12, 2023.
You'll need your account number to re-register. Prepare now by locating your bill or loan documents that show your loan number and keeping them handy. Most borrowers can find a PDF of their bill by logging in to AccountAccess now.
Once the upgrade takes place on June 12, 2023, former AccountAccess users will click Register on the Digital Banking login screen to complete your re-registration, you'll enjoy features such as scheduling unlimited current and future-date payments and adding co-borrowers for online account management.
Existing Members with AccountAccess
On or after June 12, 2023, please re-register with us to access your account. You'll need your account number to re-register.
To prepare, prior to June 10, 2023, log into your current AccountAccess to view a PDF of your bill to capture your loan number.
We’ve created this guide to help you complete the re-registration process. If you have any questions or concerns after reading through this information, please reach out to the Customer Support Center, 1-844-275-9534 or email at AASupport@farmcredit.net.
New Members to Experience Digital Banking
If you want to experience the convenience of Digital Banking, sign up for AgCarolina's Digital Banking in early summer!
Get ready for a refreshed design, streamlined navigation and more!
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices.
- Manage your loans or access funds from your line of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep your online sessions safe and secure.
If you have additional questions or need to report an issue, please reach out to the Customer Support Center, 1-844-275-9534 or email at AASupport@farmcredit.net.
GET THE APP
Coming in July - New loan system for streamlined service.
In July, AgCarolina Farm Credit will complete the implementation of our new loan system. This requires each member to recieve a new loan number. We understand this is not ideal. However, we want to assure you that these changes will help us keep pace with evolving technology to ensure a smoother and more secure customer experience for you.
Prior to the loan system upgrade on July 17, 2023, we will mail you a letter to inform you of your new loan number. No action is required on your part unless you use a bill pay service with your commercial bank. If so, you will need to update that service with your new loan number.
Here's what else you need to know:
- Service Outages. Some services, such as online and mobile access to your account, may be limited beginning Friday, July 14 2023, and your local branch may close temporarily. We will re-open and restore ful account access Monday, July 17, as this significatn systems upgrade is finalized.
- Payments. Any manual or automated payments made during this time will be processed on or after Monday, July 17.
- Redesigned billing statements. Following the upgrade, you will begin receiving redesigned, user-friendly billing statements to help you manage your account.
We look forward to bringing you benefits such as extended daily deadlines for making payments and transferring funds and enhanced security to keep your personal information protected. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.