Leasing is one of the fastest-growing methods of financing farm equipment and facilities.
For agribusinesses, the real value of equipment comes from operating the equipment, not the ownership of the equipment. That's why AgCarolina Farm Credit borrowers should consider leasing – it's an excellent way to maintain working capital, increase cash flow, keep equipment up-to-date and gain tax advantages.
Our experienced team of leasing experts has created a broad range of flexible, easy-to-use leasing solutions to help you meet your financial objectives.
Advantages to Leasing
- Little or no down payment
- Lower and predictable monthly payments
- Customized payment schedules
- Replace equipment sooner
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Convenience and flexibility
- Off-balance-sheet financing
- Alternative credit source
For more information about leasing, find your local branch or request info using the form below.
Ready to get started?
Interested in leasing? Contact us to learn more about your options.